A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philipx Delio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philipx Delio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philipx Delio, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delio graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philipx R Delio MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Philipx R. Delio practice?
- Dr. Philipx Delio has 1 office location.
Dr. Philipx Delio practices Neurology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Neurologists.