A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Dien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Dien is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Dien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dien graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Dien has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Y Dien MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Y. Dien practice?
- Dr. Philip Dien has 10 office locations.
Dr. Philip Dien practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.