A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Dien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Dien is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dien
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Dien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dien graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Dien has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Y Dien MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Y. Dien practice?
- Dr. Philip Dien has 10 office locations.
Dr. Philip Dien practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.