Dr. Philip Diller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Diller?

November 4th, 2011

Not as good as his reputation

I went to see Dr. Diller because of a family member's recommendation, but I wasn't impressed.He seemed to make up his mind pretty quickly what I had, and started me on antidepressants. It took another doctor to figure out that I had an infection that was to blame for my symptoms.

June 19th, 2011

Saved my Life

Thank you Dr. DillerI owe my deepest thanks to Dr. Diller, because he saved my life in 1998. Prior to meeting him, medical institutions and professionals in Cincinnati said my medical issues were several tiny stones in my bladder. Dr. Diller and staff got it correct, after a quick sonic scan. My right kidney was the size of a rugby ball!The kidney was removed in 1998 and I have been dealing with cancer and surgeries since, four.In my eyes he saved my life.

July 27th, 2010

Kind, but rushed

A very nice doctor, who seems genuinely concerned. Unfortunately, he seems rushed every time I've seen him. He tends to be keen to write prescriptions to address symptoms, but doesn't take the time/effort to figure out the cause and fix that. (But that is typical of most doctors in our rushed age...)

February 26th, 2015