A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Dodd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Dodd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Dodd, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodd graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dodd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Adam Dodd MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Dodd practice?
- Dr. Philip Dodd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Dodd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Stockton, CA.
See Lodi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.