A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Dolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Dolan is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dolan
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Dolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Dolan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dolan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Jarvis Dolan MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Dolan practice?
- Dr. Philip Dolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Dolan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.