A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Dolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Dolin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dolin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Jacksonville Naval Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Dolin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Dolin practice?
- Dr. Philip Dolin has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Dolin practices Emergency Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Emergency Physicians.