Dr. Philip Dripchak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 3rd, 2015
I have waited in waiting room at least 45 minutes every time I have seen him. He does not take seriously your reports of pain, MRI of ankle was needed to assess damage but he did not order MRI until four months late.

February 25th, 2015
Top NOTCH physician/surgeon who specializes in ankle and foot problems
I was fortunate to not be able to get in to see my horrid PCP, Vincent Tanamachi, when I turned my foot oddly and I felt it crack. I was told by the hotline at Norton to see Dr. Dripchak. I am so thrilled that took place because he is EXTREMELY well trained at Emory, a very nice man with a wicked, fun sense of humor. I will always go to him in the future for any Orthopedic problems even if for some reason I have to pay out of pocket. I can't say enough good things about him except that he doesn't keep you waiting for more than fifteen minutes and if you seem like you have a sense of humor I expect he takes your lead before showing his hand. But his hand is a winner, even better than a straight flush. So poker up and see Dr. Dripchak, you truly can't do better than be in the care of this man's capable hands!