A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Dvoretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Dvoretsky, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dvoretsky graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Dvoretsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip M Dvoretsky MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Dvoretsky practice?
- Dr. Philip Dvoretsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Dvoretsky practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.