A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Dvoretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Dvoretsky, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dvoretsky graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Dvoretsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dvoretsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Dvoretsky practice?
Dr. Philip Dvoretsky practices Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology Recertification near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.