A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Henderson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip E Henderson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Philip Henderson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Philip Henderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monroe, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Monroe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.