- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Henderson is Excellent. Dr. Henderson has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Henderson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Providence General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Philip Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Henderson practice?
Dr. Philip Henderson practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenmore, WA and Vancouver, WA.
See Everett Internists, Everett Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Everett Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Felipe Henderson, Dr. Phillip Henderson