A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Johnson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Evan Preston Johnson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Philip Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Johnson practices Otolaryngology near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Otolaryngologists.