Learn more about Dr. Philip Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Johnson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Evan Preston Johnson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Philip Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Johnson practices Otolaryngology near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Otolaryngologists.