A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip McAndrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip McAndrew is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip McAndrew, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McAndrew graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McAndrew has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Eugene McAndrew MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. McAndrew practice?
- Dr. Philip McAndrew has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip McAndrew practices Family Medicine near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Maywood Primary Care Doctors.