Dr. Philip Rosen Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Philip Rosen?

RN

Posted on December 16th, 2014

If you like pain for the rest of your life, I would have to say, then this is the man you would want to see! After my first surgical procedure, I had the hardware, which was obviously not suppose to be there, protruding out of my RLE. On follow-up, his staff was rude and apparently didn't know what they were doing. I believe he hires uneducated staff and then calls them nurses, which they are apparently not - according to their name identification tags! The hardware continues to protrude outwards more and more each year. It even gets caught on my socks. I also, have to try on special shoes just to fit around the wires, ect. coming outbound......What I really can't seem to gather, is after over 40 something years in practice (experience per say according to this site), not even one single review.

Posted on October 21st, 2015