A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Eatough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Eatough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eatough
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Eatough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Eatough, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eatough graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eatough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Bradley Eatough DO and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip B. Eatough practice?
- Dr. Philip Eatough has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Eatough practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Middletown, NJ.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Cardiologists.