Learn more about Dr. Philip Eatough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Eatough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Eatough, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eatough graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eatough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Bradley Eatough DO and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip B. Eatough practice?
- Dr. Philip Eatough has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Eatough practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Middletown, NJ.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Cardiologists.