May 18th, 2015

Usually a 1 to 2 hour wait every time we come. I would change doctor but I bring my mom. Ridiculous office wait time. I believe they double ook.

May 8th, 2015

It takes too long to get an appointment so schedule months in advance. Dr. Eddington is great, very personable, professional but approachable. Busy but takes time with you if you have questions or concerns and doesn't make you feel rushed. I highly recommend him.

Jul 21st, 2014

I visited Dr Edington in the Manteca office and found the staff to be very courteous and attentive. Dr Edington explained my condition in a way that I could understand and I felt very comfortable with the treatment received.

great doctor show details great doctor
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr Edington did a great job on my son's eye surgery I would highle recommend

Botched Surgery, Horrible Attitude, Office Staff Rude show details Botched Surgery, Horrible Attitude, Office Staff Rude
Mar 26th, 2012

Overall a horrible experience, he botched a surgery on my daughter. Was supposed to clear a tear duct and he missed, caused bruising to the eye. He refuses to talk to us about the surgery or contact us after repeated calls to the office. It was admitted to us from the surgical report that he failed to administer a dye test to check if the tear duct was clear. If I could rate zero stars for overall performance I would.

Aug 26th, 2010

Office was very nice. Liked the TV in the waiting room... only thing that made the MORE than 1 hour wait bearable!!! When I finally saw the doctor, all he wanted to talk about were my eyelids. I have no problem with my eyelids, I DO NOT need surgery on my eyelids. Now, how about talking to me about why I came in...No such luck. He barely looked in my eyes. He didn't lie me down to look with the big overhead lights like my usual eye doctor does. He didn't confirm the eyeglass prescription that the girl (who was NOT a nurse) came up with. When I did try to ask a question, he ignored me and got up and left!!! I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor! Instead of calling it Center for Eyes, they should call it Center for Pay me for Extra Surgeries or I'll ignore you! One girl just follows him and another was writing for him (he didn't even have time to write his own notes!). Those two girls and the one who tried to give me eyeglass prescription were really nice. They were the only thing that made the visit bearable. But not enough for me to come back...ever!!! STAY AWAY if you care about your eyes.

Go Elsewhere show details Go Elsewhere
Mar 6th, 2010

I went in today 3/5/2010, as a new patient. My appointment was for 10:40am. I got there at 10:30 to fill out the paperwork for being a new patient. I sat there and waited 35 minutes, went and asked the nurse why it was taking so long and she couldn't give me a straight answer. I told her I needed to be somewhere in a hour. She told me well you should split this appointment in half and come back next week.I finally got called back at 11:40. The nurse told me it would take a hour to complete the visit. I asked her why I waited almost an hour to be seen. If I wanted to be seen at 11;40, I would've made my appointment for then. I ended up getting my co-pay back and going and finding a new dr. The office in Manteca was terrible and the ladies at the desk were worthless. You get better service elsewhere!!