A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Elangwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Elangwe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Elangwe, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elangwe graduated from University Of Calabar. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elangwe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Booneville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Dunn Mokwe Elangwe DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Elangwe practice?
- Dr. Philip Elangwe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Elangwe practices Family Medicine near Booneville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Smith, AR.
See Booneville Primary Care Doctors.