A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Elgawli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elgawli
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Elgawli Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Elgawli graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Elgawli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Elgawli DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Elgawli practice?
- Dr. Philip Elgawli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Elgawli practices Family Medicine near Elmer, NJ.
See Elmer Family Physicians.