A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Elgawli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Elgawli graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Elgawli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip R Elgawli DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Elgawli practice?
- Dr. Philip Elgawli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Elgawli practices Family Medicine near Elmer, NJ.
See Elmer Family Physicians.