A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Eppley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Eppley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eppley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Eppley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Memorial Hospital York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Eppley DO is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Philip Eppley practice?
- Dr. Philip Eppley has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Eppley practices Pediatrics near York, PA.
See York Pediatricians.