A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Ewing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Ewing, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Ewing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Hughston Ewing MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Philip Ewing has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Ewing practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.