A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Fabacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Fabacher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabacher graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Fabacher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Jules Fabacher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Fabacher practice?
- Dr. Philip Fabacher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Fabacher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.