Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Fabacher
Dr. Philip Fabacher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Fabacher is affiliated with University Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Fabacher has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Philip Fabacher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.
Dr. Michelle Sells
Internal Medicine, Residency
Lafayette, LA 0.01 mi
Dr. Sarita Sharma-Choudry
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Lafayette, LA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Lonn Guidry
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Lafayette, LA 0.01 mi33