Dr. Philip Falcone MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2016
Hmmmmm....
When I first went to see Dr. Falcone, I thought he was a good doctor, and he explained things well - I had breast cancer and needed double radical mastectomies and was trying to make a decision about reconstruction or no reconstruction. His attitude was professional, but not empathetic or comforting. I don't feel that my emotional state was of great concern - but the nurse assisting him was a bit better at first. The process of recovery and preparing for the actual implants was far from satisfactory. He made me much larger than I wanted and I was very clear that I wanted to remain the size I was before the cancer if I chose reconstruction. He did an EXCELLENT job, but it wasn't what I wanted, and my dissatisfaction was not received or acknowledged and I was actually not treated with the same level of courtesy as at first. It got so I was uneasy about going to appointments and eventually just stopped. The end result: complete removal of both implants by another surgeon, due to discomfort and self-consciousness about my unbalanced figure. I would say that Dr. Falcone is an outstanding surgeon, but it seems that he is geared more toward those who are looking for cosmetic surgery and aesthetic results... which I feel is where he excels.

September 25th, 2012
I cannot say enough about my experience with Dr Falcone and his staff. I am more than pleased with my results and wish I had found him years ago.

August 16th, 2010
I really liked Dr.Falcone at first-I had more than one procedure done,none of which were covered by insurance,of course.But,I wasn't really fully informed about the recovery process of one procedure.As time went on the staff of younger women became ruder and ruder to me.I ended up feeling very uncomfortable going there,and I felt like I was pretty much told to go somewhere else. Most of the time Dr.Falcone was pretty nice to me,although he would just walk out after doing something painful to me-I would have appreciated some compassion or reassurance from him and the staff.

March 30th, 2017