Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Faris
Dr. Philip Faris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mooresville, IN. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Faris is affiliated with Franciscan St Francis Health Mooresville, Franciscan St. Francis Health Beech Grove and Community Hospital East. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Faris has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Philip Faris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mooresville, IN.
Dr. Merrill Ritter
Mooresville, IN 0.01 mi50
Dr. Melanie Sanders
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Mooresville, IN 0.01 mi34
Dr. John Meding
Mooresville, IN 0.01 mi30