Dr. Philip Favia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Favia?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Philip Favia?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 17th, 2016

Great facility and people

I've been a patient for over 10 years, and have never had a bad experience. They are professionals, but care about the needs of each patient.

June 9th, 2012

Caring and compassionate

I can't recommend dr. favia enough. Very nice, caring and really listened.

May 18th, 2012

I HAVE BEEN A PAITENT OF DR FAVIA FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS AND DECIDED TO CHANGE DOCTORS BEACUSE WHEN YOU WERE TOLD THAT HE TOLD YOU THAT YOUR DIABETES WAS DUE TO POOR EXCERCISE AND BAD EATING HABITS AND WEIGHTS AND WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT IT WAS DUE TO STRESS HE TOLD ME I WAS CRAZY AND HE TOLD ME WHO TOLD ME THAT I TOLD HIM A ENDROCRINIST SAID IT , AND THE SPECIALIST WAS RIGHT I TOLD HIM LIKE A HOT POTATOE.

March 15th, 2012

Find a different doctor!

Lied to me about misplacing my patient files. He hung up on me during a telephone conversation. His staff does not have a clue! I have zero trust or confidence in him as a doctor or person. Find another doctor!!!!

February 7th, 2011

Great Doctor easy to work with

I have been through several doctors that just want to heard you in and out like cattle. Dr. Favia takes the time to explain and answer questions; even if you question his opinions. He takes the extra time to explain the pros and cons and makes sure you understand; not a just take the pills and shut up attitude like many doctors.

January 26th, 2011

Very good doctor for me!

I have been going to Dr. Favia for about 5 years now, and until him, it was almost 15 years since the last time I set foot in a doctors office. Although I have only seen him for my now yearly visits, I have no problem believing that he can handle any issue my body might throw at him.

October 1st, 2010

Dr. Favia is wonderful!

After having a doctor that was impossible to see, then one who could care less what your problems were, my husband and I found Dr. Favia. We have been very happy with each and every appointment, I feel very comfortable to be able to take my time and ask the questions I need answered. I definitely recommend him!

August 18th, 2010

So frightened by threats and yelling..would NEVER want even an enemy to go to him!

I had been seeing him for a few years and he was nice in the office, which was the reason I stayed with him. (Mistake to make since I knew about him not diagnosing patients accurately; for example, leading to life threatening situations of a baby ex-patient of his) Not only did he not diagnose my daughter but he yelled and threatened me. I could not believe it was the same person on the phone and the one I had "known" for year. I guess when people can't hear him, he feels entitled to treat people the way he pleases. Not only do I have no confidence in this doctor, but the more I talk to people who have stopped going to him, I fear for those who trust him. For the safety of your children, go elsewhere!

March 23rd, 2010

CHECK AND DOUBLE CHECK

I'M NOT SO SURE I WOULD RECCOMEND THESEPEOPLE. ALL THE WAY AROUND.

February 27th, 2010

Dr Favia is the best!! He takes care of me and my children. Great bedside manner. Personable and has great medical skills. He is thorough and does not blow off your concerns like some doctors do. He cares and I would highly recommend him. I will no go to anyone else as long as I have a choice.

August 18th, 2009

Scary to deal with!

Four years ago (when I was 22) I made an appt with Favia for what I knew was a UTI - he was the first available doctor at my physician's office although I had never seen him before. After the standard "pee in this cup, take these antibiotics, I'll call you with results" the UTI went away. He then proceeded to call me at work and tell me I had kidney cancer, and when I said "what?" he told me I was getting hysterical and I was "just like his sister." I had to go through ultrasounds of my body and many more tests and it was, of course, just a UTI. Never any damage to my kidneys. The fact that he called me and spoke to me in such a manner when Dr. Mehdi at the same practice NEVER would have done that makes me ill.

June 2nd, 2017