A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Fazzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Fazzone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Fazzone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazzone graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Fazzone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Robert Fazzone MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Fazzone practice?
- Dr. Philip Fazzone has 8 office locations.
Dr. Philip Fazzone practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hamden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and East Haven, CT.
See Hamden Internists and Hamden Cardiologists.