Learn more about Dr. Philip Fazzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Fazzone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fazzone
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Fazzone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Fazzone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazzone graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Fazzone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Robert Fazzone MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Fazzone practice?
- Dr. Philip Fazzone has 13 office locations.
Dr. Philip Fazzone practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hamden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT and East Haven, CT.
See Hamden Internists and Hamden Cardiologists.