Learn more about Dr. Philip Fazzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Fazzone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fazzone
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Fazzone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Fazzone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazzone graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Fazzone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Robert Fazzone MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Fazzone practice?
- Dr. Philip Fazzone has 13 office locations.
Dr. Philip Fazzone practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hamden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT and East Haven, CT.
See Hamden Internists and Hamden Cardiologists.