A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Feldman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Universitat Zurich. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip DR Feldman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Philip Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Feldman practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.