The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Feliciano
Dr. Philip Feliciano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Feliciano is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center, Providence General Medical Center and Providence Everett Medical Center. Dr. Feliciano has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Feliciano has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Philip Feliciano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. William Mcquinn
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi35
Dr. Stephen Olsen
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Seattle, WA 0.04 mi30
Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Seattle, WA 0.66 mi35