A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Fiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Fiore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Fiore, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiore graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fiore has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Mark Fiore MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Fiore practice?
- Dr. Philip Fiore has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Fiore practices Ophthalmology near Nutley, NJ.
See Nutley Ophthalmologists.