Learn more about Dr. Philip Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Fisher, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fisher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Flint Fisher DO and MD is a male Pain Management, has 19 years of experience and practices in Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip F. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Philip Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Fisher practices Interventional Pain Medicine near Barboursville, WV.
Additional practice locations include: South Point, OH.
See Barboursville Pain Management Doctors.