A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Chase County Community Hospital
- Gothenburg Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Clark Fitzpatrick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick practices Otolaryngology near North Platte, NE.
See North Platte Otolaryngologists.