A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Chase County Community Hospital
- Gothenburg Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Clark Fitzpatrick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick practices Otolaryngology near Imperial, NE.
Additional practice locations include: North Platte, NE.
See Imperial Otolaryngologists.