A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Chase County Community Hospital
- Gothenburg Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Clark Fitzpatrick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick practices Otolaryngology near Imperial, NE.
Additional practice locations include: North Platte, NE and Ord, NE.
See Imperial Otolaryngologists.