A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Fleming is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Fleming, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleming has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip E Fleming MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Philip Fleming has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Fleming practices Plastic Surgery near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Surgeons.