Dr. Philip Fleming Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Fleming?

September 18th, 2016

Lipo FAIL/ Facial laser

While Dr Flemming does have great bedside manners he is not going to fix his mistakes! I was happy with my tummy tuck but very unhappy with my lipo on my stomach! Now my lower belly is simi flat BUT it looks like my belly is under my boobs where the fat wasn't removed!! Left me feeling very overwhelme & depressed! Now will have to save money to fix his bad job. I also had him laser my face while I was under anesthesia. Another big mistake!! I know have permanent big red streaks going vertical from lower jawline to under eyes. I now look like a freak show! DO NOT RECOMMEND GOING TO DR FLEMMING!! PUT IT THIS WAY HE NEVER TOOK THE AFTER SURGERY PICS!!!!

August 30th, 2016

Positive experience. Dr. Fleming was professional, informative, knowledgeable, and caring. His support staff were also caring and professional. I left feeling grateful that I had chosen Dr. Philip Fleming as my doctor!

June 10th, 2015