A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Fox is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Fox, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Saint Mary's Health Care
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Stanley Fox MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Fox practice?
- Dr. Philip Fox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Fox practices Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.