A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Fox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Fox, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
- Saint Mary's Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip S Fox MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Fox practice?
- Dr. Philip Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Fox practices Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.