Dr. Philip Fox Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Philip Fox?

September 13th, 2017

wont see him again

His office schedules you 2 months ahead. it doesn't do reminders at all. Charges you for missed appt and acts like you are lying when you explain why you missed it or were late. Fox is very disorganized as he never actually seems to know who's appt is next or what drugs he's put you on. He also never seems to know why you were switched off a drug. Any notes he takes he needs you to clairify for him.

January 4th, 2017

VERY UNCOMPASSIONATE!!!

I saw this quack back in 1992 and will never forget his total lack of compassion towards me! He shouldn't have had a license to work directly with patients back then! I certainly hope that he has improved his bedside manner over the years! I cannot believe that he has stayed on throughout all of these years with a disposition such as his. I have hated this doctor for nearly 25 years for his demeanor! His name remains at the top of my list of the worst doctors EVER! Wow! 31 years! I say 31 years too long! He would've made a great IRS I !!! Retire already if you read this Mr Fox! Doctor? I think NOT! At least NOT working directly with people.

February 2nd, 2014

dont waste your time!

First of all, at the leaonard location, if you're under 18 you have to wait in the lower waiting room and are not allowed upstairs. This wouldn't be a problem if he remembered to look over the balcony, didn't take a different patient from upstairs and then say you were late when you were early.. but about him, he is a drug pusher. He doesnt seem very concerned about your mental health and often ignores things you say and turns it into some problem he probably had in high school himself. After every appointment I left the building balling my eyes out because he made me feel so worthless and frustrated. When I started to want to wean off of some of the many medications he had me on, he completely refused me. Many times when he oddered me a prescription he would tell me that he'd never previously ordered it for me even though I had the bottle to prove it. Also, being under 18 I had to have a parent with me and every time I would look over and my mom for even a second he'd get all suspicious and ask why we looked at eachother like we were thinking something bad. He's the type of doctor who will put words in your mouth and give you reasons to feel worse about yourself and push tons of pills down your throat, rather than truly help. Please, dont waste your time and see someone else.

February 29th, 2012

Poor communicator

My biggest issue is that he is a very poor communicator. He seems to listen, but his inadequate questions and his lack of feedback leave gaps in the overall communication process. I feel this unnecessarily prolonged the search for a drug that worked for me. He was also poor at providing explanations to my questions. (Perhaps because he doesn't really know??) His philosophy is that the patient shouldn't be "burdened with" the facts/knowledge of their own mental health, so he treats patients like a child. Finally, it took a few months to get started on any medication. My first time appointment took a couple months to get and it was a waste of time. He needed another appointment to determine what drug he should try me on --which took another month to fit into his schedule. On the possitive side, he is prompt for his appointments and scheduling was much easier after the initial 2 visits.

February 17th, 2012

Too busy for new patients

I was referred to Dr. Fox around Christmas time. The first appointment I could get was Febuary 17. I had completely forgotten I even had the appointment by then and when I missed I was called by a very snotty Dr. Fox saying that it's $100 to reschedule. He was very rude and frankly insulting. I was apologizing but he just kept repeating how unlikely he believes it would be for me to keep the next appointment. After the call I figured he was right since it probably would have been scheduled two months out again. I will never schedule an appointment that far out again. My advice to Dr. Fox is that if you can't see someone within two weeks you shouldn't be taking in new patients. Good day sir and thanks for all the attitude.

August 18th, 2017