Dr. Philip Frndak DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 21st, 2015
Excellent surgeon for knee replacements. I know as I am a proud recipient of one he put in.

August 7th, 2011
Awesome Physician
I am so thankful Meadville has such a highly qualified orthopedic surgeon such as Dr. Frndak. I didn't have to do any searching for a surgeon as he has a great reputation in Meadville and "word of mouth" sometimes says it all! I wouldn't trust any other to perform my two hip replacements, and in the near future; I will be having both knees replaced. He did a wonderful job with my hip replacements although mine weren't "typical" hip replacement as I had Congenital Hip Dysplasia with my hip sockets not fully formed. He did a wonderful job in getting the hips in line and where they should be. His medical knowledge and ethics make him an awesome physician. There is no need to go out of town to have any joint replacements.

January 18th, 2011
Total Knee Replacements
I had to have two total knee replacements and I have to say that this was the best experience I have had surgery wise. Dr. Frndak is kind and caring and totally committed to you the patient. If you do what he tells you to you will have a great result like I did. I had one knee replaced and 9 months later the second one done. I can tell you I wasn't afraid and was actually looking forward to the 2nd one because I knew what to expect. THE BEST THERE IS!

August 27th, 2010
The Best!
He put my mind at ease and I never once doubted anything he said. He was so good to me and I have had terrific results because of him. Thank God I investigated before I had the surgery because I feel I got the very best doctor and because of my good outcome many, many people I know have gone to him for surgery or advice. Thank you Dr. Frndak!