A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Fuller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fuller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cook Childrens Hospital
- Cook Chilidren's Northeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Storey Fuller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Fuller practice?
- Dr. Philip Fuller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Fuller practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.