Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Lindsay is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lindsay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lindsay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence Med Ctr, Seattle, Wa