A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Lindsay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsay
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lindsay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lindsay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence Med Ctr, Seattle, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Gaylord Lindsay MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. Philip Lindsay has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Lindsay practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Psychiatrists.