A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Massey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Massey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Massey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Gray Massey MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Massey practice?
- Dr. Philip Massey has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Massey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.