Learn more about Dr. Philip Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Massey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massey
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Massey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Massey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Massey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Gray Massey MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Massey practice?
- Dr. Philip Massey has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Massey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.