Learn more about Dr. Philip Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Perkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University Of Leeds, England.
Dr. Perkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Graham Perkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Philip Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Perkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.