A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Perkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University Of Leeds, England.
Dr. Perkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Graham Perkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Philip Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Perkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.