A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Perkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University Of Leeds, England.
Dr. Perkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Perkins practice?
Dr. Philip Perkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.