Learn more about Dr. Philip Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Perkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University Of Leeds, England.
Dr. Perkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Graham Perkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Philip Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Perkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.