Learn more about Dr. Philip Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Saint John's Queens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Grant Taylor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Philip Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.