A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Saint John's Queens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Grant Taylor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Philip Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.