Learn more about Dr. Philip Gainey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Gainey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gainey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Gainey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gainey graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Gainey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Memorial Hospital
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Cameron Gainey MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Gainey practice?
- Dr. Philip Gainey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Gainey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rincon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Baxley, GA.
See Rincon Internists and Rincon Cardiologists.