A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Garavaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Garavaglia, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garavaglia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Garavaglia has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Garavaglia MD is a male Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Garavaglia practice?
- Dr. Philip Garavaglia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Garavaglia practices Nephrology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Nephrologists.