A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Garavaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Garavaglia, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garavaglia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Garavaglia has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garavaglia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Garavaglia practice?
Dr. Philip Garavaglia practices Nephrology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Nephrologists.