A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Geetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Geetter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geetter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Geetter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Henry Geetter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Geetter practice?
- Dr. Philip Geetter has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Geetter practices Ophthalmology near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Ophthalmologists.