A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Geetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geetter
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Geetter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Geetter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geetter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Geetter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Henry Geetter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Geetter practice?
- Dr. Philip Geetter has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Geetter practices Ophthalmology near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Ophthalmologists.