A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Geetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Geetter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geetter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Geetter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geetter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Geetter practice?
Dr. Philip Geetter practices Ophthalmology near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Ophthalmologists.