A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Gelacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Gelacek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Gelacek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelacek graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Gelacek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Gelacek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Gelacek practice?
- Dr. Philip Gelacek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Gelacek practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Ford City, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Ford City Family Physicians and Ford City Geriatric Doctors.