Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip George
Dr. Philip George, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. George is affiliated with South Jersey Health System-Elmer, Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County and Virtua WJ Hospital Marlton. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip George has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Philip George is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.
Dr. Pamela Turnbo
Camden, NJ 0 mi22
Dr. Andres Ferber
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Camden, NJ 0 mi29
Dr. Kathleen Heintz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Camden, NJ 0 mi24