A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Gianelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Gianelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gianelli
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gianelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Gianelli, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianelli graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gianelli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Anthony Gianelli MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Gianelli practice?
- Dr. Philip Gianelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Gianelli practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.