A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Gianelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Gianelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Gianelli, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianelli graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gianelli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Anthony Gianelli MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Gianelli practice?
- Dr. Philip Gianelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Gianelli practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists, New York Addiction Specialists, and New York Geriatric Doctors.