A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Gigliotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Gigliotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gigliotti graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gigliotti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Gigliotti MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Gigliotti practice?
- Dr. Philip Gigliotti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Gigliotti practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.