A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Gigliotti is Excellent. Dr. Gigliotti has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gigliotti graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gigliotti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospit
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gigliotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 6 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Philip Gigliotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Gigliotti practice?
Dr. Philip Gigliotti practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Phillip Gigliotti, Dr. Felipe Gigliotti