Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Gilly
Dr. Philip Gilly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Bloomfield, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Gilly is affiliated with Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove, Albany Memorial Hospital and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Gilly has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Philip Gilly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.
Dr. Elizabeth Bulat
Addiction Medicine, Residency
West Bloomfield, MI 0.01 mi7
Dr. Jeffrey Berger
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Bloomfield, MI 0.01 mi38
Dr. Robert Niven
Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry
West Bloomfield, MI 0.21 mi32