A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Gilman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Gilman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Gilman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gilman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Brian Gilman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Philip B. Gilman practice?
- Dr. Philip Gilman has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Gilman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists and Drexel Hill Gastroenterologists.