Overall Review

3.4

June 6th, 2013
Dr .Gleason would be great if you didn't have to deal with his oblivious and lazy office staff.
Today was my second visit with Dr.Gleason . His front office person, Brenda in the Phoenix office put my chart up 20 minutes after I got there. I finally was brought back a half hour after i got there then the Dr. came in 20 minutes after that . The most annoying part was leaving. I had called the office today to find out how much my visit would be , I gave the lady my new insurance info as it had changed since the last visit and she said she would call me back with the total. She let me know on the high end what it would be . Upon checking out the lady, Melissa Pearson(who is sadly the supervisor for that office) asked me what I had done !? She is the one had the sheet in front of her , I was underwhelmed. Then she wanted about 70 dollars more than I had been quoted . I told her I spoke with someone earlier who told me way less. She said "that was with your old insurance info." I said"no , she asked me for the new info and called me back with my estimate !" She had an attitude and I was so angry. I called back the lady I had spoken with about the totals , she ran the info again and came up with the same total. I will be speaking with the office manager and switching my daughter to a different office .

October 16th, 2009
Thank You Dr. Gleason for making me feel that my child was the most important to you during our visit.