A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Glengary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Glengary is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Glengary, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glengary graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Glengary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Glengary MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Glengary practice?
- Dr. Philip Glengary has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Glengary practices Anesthesiology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.
See Troy Anesthesiologists.