Learn more about Dr. Philip Glick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Glick, Pediatric Surgeon, Critical Care Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Glick, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
- Pyloric Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Glick graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independent Health - 28 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Glick practice?
Dr. Philip Glick practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons, Buffalo Pediatric Surgeons, Buffalo Emergency Physicians, and Buffalo Pediatricians.