Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Glick
Dr. Philip Glick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Glick is affiliated with Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo General Medical Center and Erie County Medical Center. Dr. Glick has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Glick has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Philip Glick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. William Mcnamara
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Residency
Buffalo, NY 0 mi
Dr. Hasan Dosluoglu
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Leon Levinsky
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0 mi48