A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Glick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Glick, Pediatric Surgeon, Critical Care Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Glick, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
- Pyloric Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Glick graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip L Glick MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Glick practice?
- Dr. Philip Glick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Glick practices Pediatric Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatric Surgeons.